Helping gay men succeed in their careers
We can help you to:
- deal effectively with bullying bosses;
- leave a job you don’t like and find a new one;
- find the right course to study to improve your skills and marketability;
- leave academic courses that are not right for you;
- make the most of retirement;
- have the confidence to go for promotion;
- present yourself with assurance at interviews and in meetings.
“Your plain speaking gave me the confidence to change jobs. And I am getting over worrying what others think. It's my life and I decide my value and what I do. The people close to me respect that. Thank you!” Steve
If you need help to make changes for the better at work, book an initial telephone consultation with us. We offer these at a discounted rate of £65 (approximately US$99). If you’re in Europe, North America, Australia or New Zealand, we’ll bear the cost of the phone call. The initial session lasts for an hour. At the end, you’ll have learnt useful tools to help you to think and behave differently. The initial consultation usually leads to a series of sessions over a period of six to twelve weeks, to help you to make sustained changes in your life.
We offer coaching by telephone no matter where in the world you are, and face to face coaching in London, UK.
If you could do with help to be happier at work, click here to arrange your initial coaching session.